More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiddenEyes056 HiddenEyes056

Well? What now?

[META] - Updates And Such Like

Hi friends, it's me. The author.
... Wait, come back! There'll be smut, I promise! OK, not on this page-- where are you going? Seriously! Just listen for a sec, alright?

Look, I know it's been a while since you and I last had a chat. Well, I say chat but I mean, we probably haven't actually exchanged words. In fact, I bet you're just reading my words right now on some sort of screen, like some sort of plebian who doesn't even print out his/her/their favourite smut for appreciation on the go. (Please don't actually print out this smut.)

Enough fucking around, HiddenEyes056, if that is your real name, what's the go? What's the reason you're chatting to me, wasting my time making me read these lame jokes and pretending you're talking to me or something? Alright, I'll tell you. It's been over a year since I last posted a chapter, at the time I'm writing this lengthy nonsense. What the fuck? How did that happen? Well, the truth is, I'm awfully forgetful. Sometimes I forget to talk to my family. Sometimes I forget to eat dinner. Sometimes I forget where I am. But it's all okay now, because I remembered! I remembered the smut, that so many of you enjoyed! At least, I hope you enjoyed it. And I hope you continue enjoying it! I hope you continue enjoying the adventures of Jasmine, who gets to appear on my screen as (girlname) because I guess I thought it'd be nifty to allow you to name the character whatever you like! Her name is normally Jasmine, in case you find a page where I forgot to put the special tag and just wrote her name. Anywho.

I'm going to try updating more. If I vanish again, forgotten how words are go together, well, maybe someone could track me down and say, "Hey you big dummie, write me more smut, my genitalia demands it." Then, I'd be slightly weirded out but also inspired! Inspired by your support! And genitalia!

I'm going to go write a chapter now. I might write some, well, kinkier chapters. Like scat and stuff. Because people liked it even though I was sure everyone would hate it. But I'll also write less kinky ones if you want too. Like, buttsex. Alternatively I might go write off the deep end and start writing about consensual handholding. Wouldn't that be something else?

HANDY GUIDE

If I mark a chapter with (!!!) there'll probably be scat/watersports content in there. You've been warned. Probably.



Don't follow this up.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)