More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

[Choose Story]

[How You Two Met]

It was nearing the end of your senior year of high school. There was this cute girl, Shirley, who had just broken up with Nathan. Nathan, or "Nuke" as he was often called, was the captain of the football team. Much to the surprise of everyone, rather than a hot cheerleader, Nuke had asked out Shirley, the school's frizzy-haired, homely nerd. The shallower of the school thought it was doomed to failure, and just three days before the big game, she dumped him.

...or so everyone thought. In reality, Nuke had dumped Shirley. And you found out why when Shirley invited you to meet her in the locker room. You had a few classes together so you thought she wanted someone safe to talk about Nuke with. You didn't have anything better to do that night so you went to meet her.

Shirley waved at you from inside the locker room as you entered, but you were jumped by members of the second string the moment you entered. Being a short, scrawny guy, the beefy football players were easily able to restrain you by the arms.

"What the fuck?!" you exclaimed.

Shirley gave an innocent wave. "It's the last big game of our senior year. I figured I'd make it memorable."

"What? How?!"

You got your answer. The big guy on the right lifted your shirt up over your head, trapping your arms. You kicked and screamed while the other second string repositioned himself to get your sandals and shorts off. They came off along with your underwear, then with a hearty yank and forceful untangling of your arms, you were stark naked!

Your hands cupped your penis. It wasn't massive, but... Well, it was above-average and looked disproportionately large because you were such a small guy, so you weren't exactly confident in others seeing it thanks to one-too-many teasings from siblings. Your clothes were shoved in a locker and locked up while Shirley looked at your naked body from behind her round, geeky glasses with an innocent smile.

"I figured a streaker would spice up our last game of the year."

"Why me?!"

She shrugged. "You're small, weak, cute, and safe. I just thought you'd be an easy target."

Wow... what a two-faced bitch! One of the second string gave you a pat on your bare, bubbly butt. "Best get a move on!" he said.

Did you do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)