More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

* Now, We Need To Know Who Are You...? * (Appearance/Avatar, Sex, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, And Relative Experience...) *

* "Castaway" : Male, (Male,) Heterosexual, Kind Of A Slut-Puppy... *

You are a Caucasian male, approximately 30 years old. You have medium brown hair, straight and worn long. You sport a well tended, but thick and bushy beard and handle-bar mustache, kept under control with liberal amounts of beard/mustache wax. You have brown eyes, the color of good milk-chocolate. Your skin is tanned, and covers a very athletic body, the legacy of 11 years working in the residential construction industry. Not to put too fine a point on it, other than your current outfit you basically look like a highly rendered version of the "Castaway" skin from the "Town Folk" avatar pack.

Speaking of your current outfit: going from bottom to top, you are wearing... A pair of Parish black work boots, both new and serviceable. Next we have a pair of brown "Fire-Hose" work pants from Duluth Trading Company; (tough as nails and able to turn the tusks of a charging feral hog, with plenty of loops and pockets to hold your tools,) held up by a braided leather belt with a burnished steel buckle. Above that we have a button down, long sleeved, white cotton work shirt and a red silk tie. You had just gotten back home after a company meeting when you started surfing and came across the weird little add, so you hadn't changed out of your work clothes.

You have had many lovers in your lifetime, in fact you are something of a Guy-Slut, mostly getting nookie from women you meet in bars and never speak to again thereafter.

(As a final aside, you are 90% heterosexual, you explored being Bi briefly in college but found it was not for you. While you can find other males pleasing to look at, [in a strictly artistic sense,] you feel no real sexual attraction or desire towards other members of your own gender.)


Last Part Of Game Selection: What Area Did You Land In; What Has Changed Because You Are "Inside" The Game (If Anything); And Do You Spawn As Normal, Or Somehow Differently*?

*(Up In The Air, In A Different Body, With Gear, Underground, At Night, Etc, Etc...)

Optional: What Seed Is This? (So People Can Play Along At Home...)

* Answer The Questions Above... *

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)