More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by UF UF

Choose A Story...

***Characters and Lore Guide ***

The Grayson Siblings:

Peter Sebastian Grayson: Peter is 18 years old. Peter is straight and polyamorous. Peter is the son of Dustin Grayson and Mera Grayson. Peter is a business student at Redwater University and one of the owners of Angel Nightclub. Peter Grayson is a tall man who has light brown-blondish hair, hazel eyes and a well-built, muscular body. Peter has several tattoos scattered across his body including; a ghost-like grim reaper tattoo holding a scythe on his upper right arm, a phoenix tattoo on his chest, a tribal tattoo around his left arm and a dragon on his back as well as several scars including; a small scar on his right pec, a scar on his shoulder, a scar on his waist and a scar in the shape of a long line on his chest. Peter Grayson is an intelligent, confident, mature, perceptive, sarcastic and charming man who at times can be a bit reckless and impulsive. Despite his intimidating appearance, Peter is quite a friendly, laid-back, caring and understanding man. Peter has a good sense of humour, good, strong morals, a sense of honour and is also very protective of his friends and family and will do anything to help them out. Peter also has a blindspot for those he cares deeply about, especially his close friends and family and as a result sometimes doesn't see what's right in front of him and also has an underlying fear of being alone. Peter Grayson is the godson of Jay Cavanaugh. As a kid, Peter had a few nerdy traits including a love for comic books and movies which led to him becoming friends with Marcos Diaz, Alex Thorne, Casey Fallon and Adam Weston. Shortly after Adrianna Cabot was adopted by his parents, Peter and Adrianna found, rescued and adopted a Siberian Husky which Adrianna named Echo. Peter has had a crush on Sara Rose ever since he was a kid. Peter lost his virginity to Kelsey McNamara, is the ex-boyfriend of Kaley Simmons, Naomi Witter, Yelena Drago and Amelia Paige and has a sexual history with Hannah Keene, Maia Patterson, Desiree Kline, Clara Carmichael, Phoebe Holt, Luna Alvarez, Shannon Wright, Natalia Petrov and Louise Langford along with some women from some other towns (Wink, wink). When he was sixteen, Peter started hanging around more with the Redwater City Party Crowd which eventually led to an incident with Miguel Garcia and the Ravagers Gang only for Peter to be bailed out of the situation by Jay and the Phantoms Gang, whom he was to work with which is where Peter gained the nickname, Spectre. Eddie Swift and became friends when Peter was a part of the Phantoms Gang and they kept in touch after Peter left, eventually leading to Eddie becoming friends with the rest of Peter’s clique. After his time with the Phantoms Gang (Or after his parents’ ), Peter spent a year away from Redwater City in an effort to clean up his partying ways and attended St. Jude’s Academy in New York City where he befriended Freya O’Sullivan, the pair bonding over the mistakes that they have made in the past. Peter had an unexpected hook-up with his half-sister, Elsa Grayson a few months ago, something the pair haven’t talked about.

Jessica Irene Grayson: Jessica is 21 years old. Jessica is straight, a voyeur and an exhibitionist. Jessica is the daughter of Dustin Grayson and Aria Morgan. Jessica is an employee at Grayson Global. Jessica Grayson has long light blonde hair, sparkling green eyes, a slim, very slender and petite build with large, round and firm breasts and a tight, curvy, round ass. Jessica Grayson is an elegant, charming, confident, light-hearted, friendly, determined and outspoken woman. Jessica is fiercely loyal to her friends and family and will do whatever it takes to protect them. Jessica Grayson was named after Jessica Drake, Aria Morgan’s best friend. Jessica is the best friend of Alice Fawcett and Carly Thorne. Jessica was a rebellious student in high school, often doing whatever it took to stand up for others but college helped relax her rebellious attitude. Jessica Grayson is the ex-girlfriend of Liam Frost and Sammy Horton.

Melody Lynn Grayson: Melody is 20 years old. Melody is bisexual. Melody is the daughter of Dustin Grayson and Aria Morgan. Melody is a private detective and owner of Moonlight Investigations. Melody Grayson has lightly tanned skin with long dirty-blonde hair, emerald-green eyes, a wonderfully, willowy, toned body with large breasts, a toned ass and long legs. Melody Grayson is a highly independent, flirty and intelligent woman who could come off as rude, sarcastic and cold but does have a good heart. Melody only opens up to a select few people but even has a tough time being open with them. Melody Grayson was by her mother’s boyfriend, Chester Crawford when she was sixteen and as a result, finds it hard to trust people.

Charles Ryan Grayson: Ryan is 18 years old. Ryan is straight. Ryan is the son of Dustin Grayson and Celeste Harrington. Ryan is a mechanic at Nico’s Auto Repair. Ryan Grayson is a tall man with pale, white skin, black hair, hazel eyes and a lean, athletic-body. Ryan Grayson is a kind, caring, friendly, sarcastic, brave, impulsive, loyal and slightly laid-back man who likes to crack jokes, let loose, have fun, and encourage those around him to do the same. Ryan has a good sense of humour, is a bit of a hothead, and can be a bit of a player. Ryan is also willing to do what he feels is right no matter the cost especially when it comes to his friends and family. Born from an affair between Dustin Grayson and Celeste Harrington, Ryan Grayson has a good relationship with his paternal and maternal family especially with his half-brother, Peter Grayson and is even a part of his clique but he often finds himself caught in the middle when the two sides of the family fall into conflict with each other, much to his annoyance. Ryan had a crush on Alice Fawcett, the daughter of the major-domo at Redstone Manor in his early teenage years. Ryan has a close bond with Aria Morgan, seeing her as a second mother figure, the pair bonding over the lack of parents in their lives growing up. Ryan is also an adrenaline junkie who loves to race cars, especially his Ford Shelby.

Elsa Renee Grayson: Elsa is 18 years old. Elsa is straight and bi-curious. Elsa is the daughter of Dustin Grayson and Tammy Morgan and the step-daughter of Alistair Morgan. Elsa is a law student at Redwater University. Elsa Grayson is a tall gorgeous woman who has pale, white skin, long, wavy red hair and hazel eyes. Elsa has a slender, slightly curvaceous body with large breasts and a firm, curvy ass. Elsa Grayson is an elegant, confident, compassionate, friendly, perceptive, passionate, intelligent, sarcastic woman who has an extremely witty sense of humour. Elsa is a trendsetter who is both respected and feared as she often embraces the typical queen bee persona but lets her guard down around her family and close friends. Elsa at times can be quite shallow and self-absorbed mostly to mask her insecurities. Elsa Grayson had an unexpected hook-up with her half-brother, Peter Grayson a few months ago, something the pair haven’t talked about. Elsa is a member of the Redwater Vixens Cheerleading Squad and a member of the Kappa Nu Sorority.

Adrianna “AC” Lucy Cabot: Adrianna is 18 years old. Adrianna is bisexual. Adrianna is the daughter of Magnus Cabot and Imogen Cabot and the adoptive daughter of Dustin Grayson and Mera Grayson. Adrianna is a fashion student at Redwater University. Adrianna Cabot is a tall woman who has pale white skin with a lightly freckled face, long flaming, red hair and emerald-green eyes. Adrianna has a slender body with large, firm, round breasts and a curvy ass. Adrianna Cabot is an intelligent, kind, friendly, flirty and manipulative woman who has a good sense of humour and is always looking to make new friends. Adrianna overall just wants to have a fun time. Adrianna Cabot was born to a family that was close friends with Dustin and Mera Grayson and when she was ten, her birth parents, Magnus and Imogen Cabot died leading to Dustin and Mera Grayson adopting her. Adrianna was best friends with Vivienne Young before she was adopted by the Grayson family. Around the same time that she was adopted, Adrianna had a crush on Peter Grayson but upon being adopted by his parents, she repressed her crush and instead, they formed a strong sibling bond, especially after, she and Peter found, rescued and adopted a Siberian Husky which Adrianna named Echo. Adrianna isn’t part of a specific clique but is popular and social enough that she is friends with nearly everyone she meets and often flicks around between cliques. Adrianna is good friends with Claire Upton, the pair bonding over their love of music and Adrianna was even a member of the Sirens Band but she and Claire ended up clashing a lot and she fell out and walked away from the band, only occasionally singing if they need/want her. Adrianna Cabot has a sexual history with Hannah Keene, Maia Patterson and Luna Alvarez. Adrianna is a member of the Redwater Vixens Cheerleading Squad and a member of the Kappa Nu Sorority.

Magnus Elijah Grayson: Magnus is 17 years old. Magnus is straight. Magnus is the son of Dustin Grayson and Mera Grayson. Magnus is a student at The Beaumont Academy. Magnus Grayson has brown hair, hazel eyes and an athletic-body. Magnus Grayson is a clever, street-smart and charming troublemaker. Magnus is quite creative, stubborn and can be a little hot-headed at times. Magnus Grayson is named after Magnus Cabot, his father, Dustin Grayson’s close friend. (Note: Can’t be used in sex scenes unless it is a story happening at least one year in the future).


Peter Grayson’s Clique:

Sara Adelaide Rose: Sara is 18 years old. Sara is straight and bi-curious. Sara is the daughter of Bellamy Rose and Monica Rose. Sara is an art student at Redwater University. Sara Rose has pale, milky, white skin and bright, crystal blue eyes with high, angular cheekbones. Sara has long, silky dark black hair that is straight and smooth and hangs like a curtain over her shoulders. Sara is a tall woman who has a slender but curvaceous, model-like figure with very large, round and firm breasts, an incredibly curvy ass and long, slender legs. Sara also has several tattoos on her body; including several roses on her right arm and shoulder, several tribal tattoos starting from her left shoulder and down her left arm, on the back of her neck there is a small tattoo of an Egyptian hieroglyph and there is a tattoo of a lion face on her right hand. Sara usually wears dangling earrings and a shiny necklace, gifted to her by Peter Grayson and has a touch of makeup on her face. Sara Rose is a confident, intelligent, kind, caring, strong-minded, creative, flirtatious and passionate woman who often speaks her mind. Despite this, Sara often second-guesses herself and tries to make sure everyone is happy and is having a good time even if it is at the expense of her own. Sara also has a short temper and is prone to outbursts but she also cares very deeply for the people she loves. Sara Rose and Anneliese Rose were taught self-defence by their father, Bellamy Rose. Sara has a white stallion on her grandparent’s ranch called Billie. Sara has had a crush on Peter Grayson ever since she was fifteen. Sara was a cheerleader in high-school. Sara lost her virginity to Ethan Cruise, her first boyfriend. Sara is a member of the Redwater Arrows Swimming and Gymnastics Team.

Hollie May Hart: Hollie is 18 years old. Hollie is bisexual. Hollie is the daughter of Jay Cavanaugh and Felicity Hart. Hollie is a business student at Redwater University. Hollie Hart is a tall woman who has porcelain skin with brown hair and honey-brown eyes. Hollie has a slender, hourglass body with very enormous, round breasts and an incredibly round, thick, curvy ass. Hollie Hart is an intelligent, confident, flirtatious, sarcastic and impulsive woman who can come off as immature at times. Despite this, Hollie has a good heart and often tries to do the right thing. Hollie also has a very good sense of humour and it seems like nothing can get her down. Hollie hides a dark manipulative streak that she tries hard to keep under control. Hollie Hart had a brief crush on her best friend, Peter Grayson during her early teen years but nothing ever came of it. Hollie was a cheerleader in high-school. Hollie was a serial dater in high-school but managed to settle down when she started dating Asa O'Reilly in her senior year but she greatly misses the feeling of a real cock. Hollie is a cheerleader for the Redwater Vixens Cheerleading Squad.

Asa Grace O'Reilly: Asa is 18 years old. Asa is bisexual. Asa is the daughter of Troy O'Reilly and Caitlin O'Reilly. Asa is a drama student at Redwater University. Asa O'Reilly is a tall woman who has pale, white skin with honey-blonde hair and stormy, light-sky-blue eyes. Asa has a slender, curvaceous body with very large breasts, a curvy, bubble-butt and long, slender legs. Asa O'Reilly is a friendly, sweet, laid-back, intelligent, responsible woman and occasionally uptight woman who rarely misbehaves. Asa is a very sensitive and sentimental person as well. Asa has a very good sense of humour and always sticks up for her friends. Asa O’Reilly was a cheerleader in high-school. Asa is the girlfriend of Hollie Hart. Asa is a cheerleader for the Redwater Vixens Cheerleading Squad.

Jerome Oscar Verne: Jerome is 18 years old. Jerome is straight. Jerome is the son of Jimmy Verne and Shantel Verne and the twin brother of Kira Verne. Jerome is a sports student at Redwater University. Jerome Verne is a slightly, short man with black hair, brown eyes and a muscular-body. Jerome Verne is a soft-hearted, friendly, overprotective, free-spirited and jovial man who can be a little bit unfocused and chaotic at times. Jerome can laugh at himself and will bend over backwards to help someone out, especially his friends. Jerome Verne lost his virginity to Emily Michaels and is the boyfriend of Zara Alexander. Jerome Verne was on the basketball team in high-school. Jerome is a member of the Redwater Hawks Basketball Team and a member of the Delta Psi Beta Fraternity.

Nathan Lewis Fell: Nathan is 18 years old. Nathan is straight. Nathan is the son of Alan Fell and Courtney Fell. Nathan is a sports Student at Redwater University. Nathan Fell is a tall man who has naturally-tanned skin, black hair, blue eyes and an athletic, muscular-body. Nathan Fell is a very outgoing, friendly, loyal, caring, laid-back, easy-going and charismatic man who has a good sense of humour and it seems most things come quite easy to him. Nathan Fell was a member of the basketball team in high-school. Nathan is the boyfriend of Claire Upton, the couple having dated since they were thirteen years old and they have most recently become swingers. Nathan is a member of the Redwater Hawks Basketball Team.

Claire Anastasia Upton: Claire is 18 years old. Claire is straight. Claire is the daughter of Kanan Ferguson and Angela Upton. Claire is a performing arts student at Redwater University. Claire Upton is a black girl with black hair which she likes to dye in different colours and hazel eyes, a very slender figure with large breasts and a curvy ass. Claire Upton is an incredibly smart, ambitious woman who is determined to break into the music scene and likes to make friends and relationships while also having some fun of her own. Claire Upton is the girlfriend of Nathan Fell, the couple having dated since they were thirteen years old and they have most recently become swingers. Claire was a cheerleader in high-school. Claire is the lead singer and guitarist of her band, The Sirens. Claire likes to occasionally hang out with Redwater University’s Party Crowd and is a member of the Redwater Vixens Cheerleading Squad.

Edward “Eddie Swift” Franklin Caine: Eddie is 18 years old. Eddie is straight. Eddie is the son of Johnny Caine and Leslie Caine. Eddie is the owner of Swift’s Gym and a member of The Phantoms Gang. Eddie Caine has tousled brown hair, green eyes and a muscular-body. Eddie Caine is a humble, protective, sarcastic and funny man who puts his friends before himself. Eddie has a very aggressive personality but overall he is a good person. Eddie Caine is the ex-boyfriend of Yelena Drago, whom he never got over. Eddie and Peter Grayson became friends when Peter was a part of the Phantoms Gang and they kept in touch after Peter left, eventually leading to him becoming friends with the rest of Peter’s clique.


Elsa Grayson’s Clique:

Demi Lucia McNamara: Demi is 18 years old. Demi is straight and bi-curious. Demi is the daughter of John McNamara and Dinah McNamara. Demi is a public services student at Redwater University where she is studying to be a Police Detective. Demi McNamara is a tall woman with porcelain skin, long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and succulent, pouty lips. Demi has a slender, toned, model-like body with narrow hips and very large breasts and a curvy, tight ass. Demi McNamara is a strong, confident, perceptive, flirty, sassy and intelligent woman who can act bossy at times but overall likes to have fun, make memories and have a good time. Demi McNamara was a cheerleader in high-school and is a member of the Redwater Vixens Cheerleading Squad.

Kira Noelle Verne: Kira is 18 years old. Kira is pansexual. Kira is the daughter of Jimmy Verne and Shantel Verne and the twin sister of Jerome Verne. Kira is a culinary student at Redwater University and works part-time as a chef at Giselle’s Restaurant. Kira Verne is a tall, slender woman with long curly, blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, a curvy body with large breasts and a firm, pert bubble-butt. Kira Verne is an intelligent, inquisitive, determined, passionate, emotional, kind and mature woman who is a bit of a dreamer. Kira can also be persuaded to let loose at times. Kira Verne had a crush on her twin brother, Jerome when she was younger and is attracted to his girlfriend and her friend, Zara Alexander. Kira was a cheerleader in high-school.

Zara Louise Alexander: Zara is 18 years old. Zara is the daughter of William Alexander and Lillian Paige and the step-daughter of Malcolm Paige. Zara is a language and literature student at Redwater University. Zara Alexander has a perfect complexion with blonde hair, emerald-green eyes, a small waist, a petite, athletic body with DD-cup breasts and a nice, tiny, round ass. Zara Alexander is an outgoing, agreeable, open-minded, intelligent, hardworking, inquisitive, idealistic, studious, and kind woman who almost never gets on anyone's bad side. Zara loves to take risks but overall she has a big heart. Zara Alexander is the girlfriend of Jerome Verne, to whom she lost her virginity. Zara is a reporter for the Crimson Torch, the college newspaper. Zara often likes to seek advice about being a journalist from Selena Horton-Bell, a close family friend.

Amelia Katherine Paige: Amelia is 18 years old. Amelia is straight. Amelia is the daughter of Malcolm Paige and Lara Nichols and the step-daughter of Lillian Paige. Amelia is a law student at Redwater University. Amelia Paige has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Amelia has a wonderfully slender, toned, willowy body with large breasts, a round, curvy ass and long legs. Amelia Paige is a kind, smart, creative, outgoing, very supportive, passionate woman who likes to meet new people and take in new experiences. Amelia Paige is the ex-girlfriend of Peter Grayson, whom she lost her virginity to. Amelia was a cheerleader in high-school. Amelia is a cheerleader for the Redwater Vixens Cheerleading Squad.

Emily Renee Michaels: Emily is 18 years old. Emily is straight. Emily is a student at Redwater University. Emily Michaels is a skinny woman with creamy skin who has long blonde hair, hazel eyes, medium-sized breasts and a perfectly-shaped, curvy ass. Emily Michaels is a bitchy, mean, easy-going, laid-back, selfish, arrogant, somewhat intelligent woman who doesn’t apply herself. Emily Michaels was a cheerleader in high-school. Emily is Jerome Verne’s ex-girlfriend, whose virginity she took and whom she constantly cheated on during their relationship which caused a strain on her friendships with Kira Verne and the rest of Elsa’s clique after Jerome discovered the truth and broke up with her.


Other Characters:

Jason “Southpaw” Everett Prince: Jason is 24 years old. Jason is straight. Jason is the son of Justin Prince and Autumn Bolton. Jason is a professional boxer and a silent partner in the Angel Nightclub. Jason Prince has short brown hair, blue eyes and a muscular-body. Jason Prince is an intelligent, sarcastic, reckless, impulsive man who is very protective of his friends and family and will do anything to help them out. Jason keeps himself close-guarded and finds it hard to open up to anyone. Jason Prince took custody of his sister, Talia Prince after their mother left their father and due to Autumn’s constant absence in their home life because of her career. Jason is the ex-boyfriend of Wendy Sears. Jason has a history of addiction.

Matthias Henri Morgan: Matthias is 18 years old. Matthias is straight. Matthias is the son of Carter Morgan and Antoinette Fontaine and the twin brother of Malia Morgan. Matthias is a student at Redwater University. Matthias Morgan has short light blonde hair, green eyes and an athletic-body. Matthias Morgan is an intelligent, flirtatious, easy-going, creative, somewhat stubborn, irresponsible and kind-hearted man who can come off as slightly reserved. Born into the Morgan family, Matthias Morgan stayed and was raised by his father, Carter Morgan when his parents broke-up when he and his sister were three years old. Despite this, Matthias does have a close relationship with Malia Morgan and Antoinette Fontaine whom he often visited in France. Matthias also continues the Morgan family's rivalry with the Grayson family, often clashing with Peter Grayson and his siblings because of it and because of the rivalry he became good friends with Xander McCraven, the pair bonding over their dislike of Peter. Matthias has a crush on his aunt, Aria Morgan and dislikes the way Dustin Grayson treated her back when they were married.

Jack Niklaus Harrington: Jack is 24 years old. Jack is straight. Jack is the son of Jeremiah Harrington and Alexandra Harrington. Jack publicly is a member of the Board of Ellington International but secretly spends his time with his family’s criminal enterprise. Jack Harrington has pale, white skin with black hair, stormy grey eyes and a muscular-body. Jack Harrington is an intelligent, laid-back, reckless, friendly, cruel, impulsive and short-tempered man who has a good, sarcastic sense of humour. Jack Harrington lost his twin sister, Elizabeth Harrington during their birth. Jack wants to protect his siblings and those close to him and he cares for them more than anyone else and doesn’t trust other people that much. Jack has an infamous temper that is usually reined in by his brother, Elias Harrington. Jack has a five-year-old daughter named Beth Harrington with his best friend, Camille Sommers, to whom he lost his virginity to and to protect her from his enemies, Beth stays with her mother though Jack tries to be as involved in her life as much as he can. Jack loves to drink and sleep around with women no matter who they are or what relationship they might be in. Jack loves to paint as a hobby and is quite good at it.

Vivienne Mae Young: Vivienne is 18 years old. Vivienne is bisexual. Vivienne is the daughter of Archie Young and Veronica Cavanaugh. Vivienne is a model, socialite, philanthropist and actress. Vivienne Young is a tall woman who has fair skin with long brown hair and luminous, grey eyes. Vivienne has high cheekbones, full lips, a slender, model-like body with narrow hips, a flat belly and large, round breasts and an incredibly curvy ass with really long slender legs. Vivienne Young is a kind, gentle, flirty, intelligent, strong, sarcastic, snarky, stubborn, brave and resilient woman who is willing to do what it takes to protect her friends. Vivienne also likes to get into trouble and has a sweet and innocent persona that she uses to get what she wants. Born into a wealthy family in Rayton Heights, Vivienne Young is an actress who got her big break portraying Audrey Monroe in the hit show, Heartlands Academy, acting opposite Wendy Sears. Vivienne was the best friend of Adrianna Cabot before she was adopted by the Grayson family and is currently the best friend and work rival of Barbie Summers as they often compete with each other for jobs though they try not to let it get between them. Vivienne doesn’t get along with her half-brother, Xander McCraven. Vivienne also occasionally clashes with her agent, Laura Brown mostly due to the roles she is often given. Vivienne also secretly likes to steal things of value to give to those who don’t have much, having been taught some skills by her grandmother, Marilyn Cavanaugh.

Xander William McCraven: Xander is 18 years old. Xander is straight. Xander is the son of Archie Young and Blaire Young. Xander is a business student at Redwater University and a silent partner at Silk Strip Club. Xander McCraven has short brown hair, green eyes and an athletic-body. Xander also has several tattoos across his body. Xander McCraven is a bitter, intelligent, laid-back, selfish, manipulative, cunning, arrogant, short-tempered, competitive man who puts up a facade of being a very nice and friendly person. Xander McCraven sees women as tools and objects for his use and treats them as his playthings and isn't afraid to resort to to get what he wants from them, especially with his friends and family. Xander McCraven claims to be polyamorous but in fact, uses it as an excuse for his sleazy behaviour. Xander is the bitter romantic rival of Peter Grayson, mostly due to how easy things seem to be for him and the beautiful women loyal and protective of him like Sara Rose, Hollie Hart and Asa O’Reilly. Xander has an unnatural interest in all the girls around campus, especially Elsa Grayson who he wants to have submit to him as he sees her as the ultimate victory over Peter as well as his half-sister, Vivienne Young. Xander is the boyfriend of Siobhan McKenna. Xander is a member of the Delta Psi Beta Fraternity.

Kelsey Leigh McNamara: Kelsey is 21 years old. Kelsey is bisexual, polyamorous and can be considered a nymphomaniac. Kelsey is the daughter of John McNamara and Dinah McNamara. Kelsey is a model. Kelsey McNamara is a tall, statuesque woman with a very pretty face who has long blonde hair and silvery blue eyes. Kelsey has a slender body with magnificently, very large, round breasts and a curvy, tight ass with long, lithe legs. Kelsey McNamara is a very flirtatious, laid-back, highly intelligent, sarcastic, sassy and bossy woman with a good sense of humour who can be a bit crazy at times, but she loves her friends and wants to have a good time with everyone. Kelsey McNamara was a cheerleader in high-school. Kelsey is well-known for throwing wild parties that are rumoured to be orgies. Kelsey is the first person Peter Grayson had sex with and his sexual mentor. Kelsey is the ex-girlfriend of Iris Barton. Kelsey is the former president of the Kappa Nu Sorority and a former member of the Redwater Vixens Cheerleading Squad.

Siobhan Moira McKenna: Siobhan is 18 years old. Siobhan is straight. Siobhan is the daughter of Alfie Solomons and Saoirse McKenna. Siobhan is an art student at Redwater University. Siobhan McKenna is a tall, beautiful and petite woman who has long red hair, emerald-green eyes, a slender body with firm, perky, medium-sized breasts, a curvy, tight ass and long legs. Siobhan McKenna is a creative, wild, sociable, friendly, passionate, laid-back, upbeat, somewhat flirty woman who likes to have fun and party. Siobhan likes to be at the centre of attention and hates it when she isn’t in the spotlight. Despite this, Siobhan holds a secret notion for love and romance which led to her dating Xander McCraven, whom she is completely devoted to and as a result, can’t see that he is using her for sex and treating her poorly. Siobhan McKenna also gets extremely jealous of the other women that catch Xander’s eye and she often flirts with or provokes Xander with ideas that she is interested in Peter Grayson. Siobhan is an anal virgin, though Xander is desperately trying hard to convince her to let him take that from her.

Isabella “Bella” Charlotte Castillo: Bella is 18 years old. Bella is bisexual and a submissive. Bella is a business student at Redwater University. Bella Castillo is a strikingly beautiful Latina with olive-skin, long, straight, glossy jet-black hair, sharp, hazel eyes and high cheekbones. Bella has a petite, hourglass body that is slender and voluptuous with perky, large breasts and a curvy, dynamite ass and long slender legs. Bella Castillo is a really sweet, kind, very intelligent, loving, somewhat flirtatious, good-humoured, talkative, somewhat sarcastic and creative woman who gets along with everyone and they love to have her at their side. Bella wants to please everyone around her and will do whatever it takes to defend her loved ones. Bella Castillo works as a dancer at The Poison Ivy under the name Serena to fund her college education ever since she and her sisters were cut off by their father, Cristobal Castillo.

Marcos Alejandro Diaz: Marcos is 18 years old. Marcos is straight. Marcos is the son of Hugo Diaz and Cristal Diaz. Marcos is a language and literature student at Redwater University. Marcos Diaz has olive skin with short black hair, brown eyes and an athletic-build. Marcos Diaz is a nerdy, intelligent, slightly anxious, curious, good-natured, kind-hearted, open-minded man with a good sense of humour. Marcos Diaz had a crush on Jill Russo and a brief crush on Kat Russo when he was growing up and currently has a crush on Tanya Ramsey. As a kid, Marcos had a few nerdy traits including a love for comic books and movies which led to him becoming good friends with Peter Grayson, Alex Thorne, Casey Fallon and Adam Weston. Marcos is the ex-boyfriend of Erin Delaware, whom he drunkenly cheated on. Marcos is a member of the Redwater Hawks Basketball Team.

Alexander “Alex” Matthew Thorne: Alex is 18 years old. Alex is straight. Alex Thorne is the son of Sam Thorne and Michelle Drake. Alex is a computer science student at Redwater University. Alex Thorne has blonde hair, electric-blue eyes covered by a pair of glasses and a slim-build. Alex Thorne is a friendly, patient, kind-hearted, understanding, caring, loyal, honest, intelligent, and creative man who's a good judge of character. Alex wears his emotions on his sleeve and likes to go with the flow, deciding it would be best to just see where life takes him instead of seeking anything out for himself. Alex Thorne does not get along with his father and adores his mother. As a kid, Alex had a few nerdy traits including a love for comic books and movies which led to him becoming friends with Peter Grayson, Marcos Diaz, Casey Fallon and Adam Weston. Alex is a hacker known as Cryptonic.

Casey Josiah Fallon: Casey is 18 years old. Casey is straight. Casey is the son of Seamus Strauss and Maggie Fallon and the step-son of Susan Strauss. Casey is a business and sports student at Redwater University. Casey Fallon has brown hair, hazel eyes and an athletic-body. Casey Fallon is an intelligent, well-read, slightly arrogant, bossy man. Casey is also very popular with people, especially with women. As a kid, Casey Fallon had a few nerdy traits including a love for comic books and movies which led to him becoming friends with Peter Grayson, Marcos Diaz, Alex Thorne and Adam Weston. Casey Fallon has a crush on Theresa Walsh. Casey Fallon, Theresa Walsh and Sasha Fallon share a house at Redwater University called Latham House. Casey is a member of the Redwater Hawks Basketball Team and the Delta Psi Beta Fraternity.

Adam Hugo Weston: Adam is 18 years old. Adam is straight and polyamorous. Adam is the son of Aiden Patterson and Camryn Weston and twin brother of Adina Weston. Adam is a sports student at Redwater University. Adam Weston has short red hair, blue eyes and a lean, athletic-body. Adam Weston is a cheerful, laid-back, brave and stubborn man who has a good sense of humour and is committed to helping others. Adam Weston has a crush on his aunt, Ciara Weston and is attracted to his half-sister, Maia Patterson. As a kid, Adam had a few nerdy traits including a love for comic books and movies which led to him becoming friends with Peter Grayson, Marcos Diaz, Alex Thorne and Casey Fallon. Adam lost his virginity to Mina Whittaker. Adam is a member of the Redwater Hawks Basketball Team.

Barbara “Barbie” Millicent Summers (Mayfair): Barbie is 18 years old. Barbie is bisexual. Barbie is the daughter of Augustus Mayfair and Anastasia Cartier. Barbie is an actress and model. Barbie Summers is a stunningly tall woman who has long blonde hair that flows to her mid-back, sparkling yet piercing green eyes and a striking face. Barbie has an impossibly lithe, hourglass, model-like body with firm, large, round breasts and an impossibly amazing curvy ass. Barbie Summers is a less than cordial and slightly vain woman to those she does not know however she is actually quite an intelligent, protective, flirty, playful, caring, humorous woman who is a perfectionist and serious especially when she is working but she can let her hair down and enjoy herself amongst her friends. Growing up in the Rayton Heights area of Redwater City, Barbie Mayfair practically raised herself due to her parents, Augustus Mayfair and Anastasia Cartier focusing on their careers rather than their children. At the age of thirteen, Barbie became a model to make up for the attention she never got at home and so that she could fund herself. Barbie legally changed her surname to Summers, choosing the name as a way of erasing the coldness of her family she felt growing up. Barbie is the best friend of Vivienne Young and the two are also rivals professionally, often competing with each other for jobs though they try not to let it get between them.

Miguel Alphonsus Garcia: Miguel is 18 years old. Miguel is straight. Miguel is the son of Leon Hernandez and Carmen Hernandez. Miguel is a student at Redwater University but is secretly a member of the Ravagers Gang. Miguel Garcia has olive-skin with short black hair, blue eyes and an athletic-body. Miguel also has several tattoos. Miguel Garcia is a very smart, perceptive, charismatic, somewhat serious, arrogant, stubborn and boastful man. Miguel likes to play games with people, often manipulating and pitting them against each other. Miguel Garcia is the gangster rival of Peter Grayson, disliking the teenager ever since they crossed paths when Peter spent time with the Redwater City Party Crowd and Peter got involved during a deal dispute he had with Eddie Swift. Feeling Peter joining and working for the Phantoms Gang got him out of the situation far too easily and the insult he had faced wasn’t compensated, Miguel likes to find and take every opportunity to get his on Peter. Miguel goes by his mother’s maiden name while attending Redwater University.

Dawn Keira Maddox: Dawn is 16 years old. Dawn is bisexual and a virgin. Dawn is a student at Redwater City High School. Dawn Maddox is a short, petite woman with long dark red-brown-auburn hair, light, baby-blue eyes and a small, cute face with pouty lips. Dawn has a slender body with large, bounteous breasts, a curvy ass and wonderfully toned legs. Born to a strict, overprotective father and a very religious mother, Dawn Maddox was initially a quiet, sweet, friendly and passionate girl however as she grew older, Dawn in an effort to break away from her parents' expectations and beliefs, rebelled and fell in with Redwater City’s Party Crowd. Now a flirtatious, playful, fun-loving and assertive woman with a bit of a wild streak and a sarcastic sense of humour, Dawn is far from the quiet girl she had once been brought up to be. Abandoned by her parents who have long since given up on her and her 'sinful' ways and surrounded by friends who seem to enjoy sex, parties and , Dawn seems to be sinking deeper into a world she has barely scratched the surface of. The real question is, can she be saved or is it already too late for her? (Note: Can’t be used in sex scenes unless it is a story happening at least two years in the future).

Any Characters? Any Locations? Any Relevant History?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)