More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

How and where do they pee?

(females, femboys and futa) Outside, or in open toilet (Poop)

In this universe there are females, males and two other genders, one has only male genital and the other has both male and female genitals. Both have female breast and feminine figure, and overall look like women in our world, if you don’t pay attention to the thing between their legs. These “futanari” are often stronger and taller than females, but not always. All of them have prepuce that covers their entire glans, even when they have a hard-on. And circumcision doesn't exist in this world. Males exist in form of femboys. They are short and feminine, and also sound feminine. Regular males may or may not exist though.

There are urinals, and toilets, but all of them are without stalls so everyone who pass by can see you relieving yourself. People can technically relieve themselves anywhere outside of any occupied building. Such as in the bushes, in a secluded alley, behind a tree, under a bridge, in an abandoned building, between their car doors, behind the car in a parking lot, anywhere as long as it’s hidden from view. In some places you are expected to clean up after yourself, in others you don’t need to and you could just leave your work there after you’re done.

Or, you can go in designated places that people use for public defecation, like on a gutter or on the edge of a stream, where you squat together with three or five other people. Sometimes with some socializing.

Or just use chamber pots. Most households and workplace have at least one. It may or may not need to be emptied first though.

The shame and embarrassment are still there for people, and if you are caught dropping your load in certain places, such as your office, a department store, a restaurant, or inside someone’s property, you’re going to get some trouble. Nevertheless, there are some people, probably motivated by mischief or simple desperation, who decide to shit within those places anyway. At least some buildings have a few chamber pots ready.

People in general have lower personal hygiene standards. In our world bathing everyday, changing clothes everyday, laundering dirty clothes are considered the standard. In this world people who do these are considered clean freaks. Here most people shower once every several days, wear the same clothes for several days straight as they work, sleep and sweat in them, and just hang dirty clothes to dry, only washing them if they are stained. There are no deodorants although perfumes are cheaper and more readily available. People still brush teeth and wash hair regularly though.

And cleaning your ass after defecation is no longer required. It’s still commonly done by most people here, but unlike in our world, after you drop the last snake you can just stand up, pull your pants up and go about your day. And it’s not frowned upon. A few people may stare at you and giggle, but that’s it.

Staring at someone who is taking a dump, and, for those who wipe, wiping someone else’s buttcrack may be interpreted as either sexual harassment or sign of affection.

Just remember when you have cramps and rumbles in your tummy and decide to go somewhere secluded, you are going to be alone and . There are criminals, kidnappers and serial rapists who specifically target people who are going to relieve themselves in certain places. And maybe not just criminals and rapists. Maybe in this world there are things out there that are lying in wait for their unsuspecting victim, waiting for the right time to pounce. And the time might be when you’re already in the middle of your business, squatting with your pants down, cringing, groaning and moaning while pushing the big brown logs out of your bunghole.

Who is your character?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)