More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

How and where do they pee?

(Male) Wherever you are told to (femdom) (poop)

My first attempt at femdom. I'll try to keep my rebellious spirit in check. Let's see how this goes.

---

Well, in this reality, there will be no men's toilets. There will be toilets, but those are safe spaces for women and children, places where they won't have to expose themselves around men.

Men on the other hand can pee anywhere in theory, with a few common sense exceptions. In practice though they must not go until their female guardian/chaperone/wife/mother/relative gives them permission. Only she is allowed to aim it, only she may adjust his clothing, and she alone can decide where her man must go. If a man needs to poop, again, only his guardian can adjust his clothing, only his guardian can decide where, but she must also make sure to clean up. If she needs the loo herself, she may chain her man outside.

Oh yes! This is a matriarchal world. I gather you may have some questions. Can men have jobs? What exactly is their status? What about trans women? Are there advocacy groups calling for an end to this matriarchal order? Oh boy! Isn't politics fun?

Now you are about to wake up. I don't know your sex, It's kind of hard to tell in the spirit world, but what I can say, is that if you are male, get ready to loose your independence, if you are female, get ready to enjoy controlling the men in your life.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)