More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

How and where do they pee?

(Futanari) Inside bottoms (Freeuse) (Bottomless)

"... Inside somebody else's bottom.

So, in this reality both sexes have a penis, you would use said penis to simply penetrate somebody's bottom, in order to pee inside. You can also have full on anal sex with that person if they so choose- even in public. You should also be bottomless and ready to receive somebody's pee, everybody else will be.

There will be toilets, but those should only be used if there is nobody around or if you need to defecate or expel somebody else's pee, otherwise somebody needing to defecate, or expel the pee in their bum, may be kept waiting, and for this reason, you'll be seen as hogging the place. Even if only people of the same sex are around, you are still expected to use their bum. this isn't gay unless you decide to have sex with them, but this reality doesn't have homophobia in it anyway so it doesn't matter. To be honest I don't have a clue which way you swing, and don't care.

You are generally expected to exercise this need near a toilet, so that the person you use can quickly get there to expel your wastes. Restrooms are always unisex anyway, so you can use whoever you want inside the restroom.

Also pro tip. always have lube on you."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)