More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

Where do you go?

'Slut Hunt', Private Server

After adding a few browsing filters, one title stood out among the rest. Poking the server name with my index finger, the server details popped up in front of me.

It was a heterosexual multi dimensional private server, open to the public, where players hunt around in an open world, looking for marked NPCs of whom they may fuck in any way or manner they wish. Sexually inclined NPCs were randomly generated and scattered throughout the game world, which consisted of many different zones, such as the fantasy zone, the sci fi zone or the urban zone. Players are given a HUD with an area limited but adjustable tracker app to finding them, meaning players have to do some active searching to get some action. Once an NPC is found, it can be claimed and added to a player's personal inventory list, earning the player experience points and levels. Claimed NPCs could be summoned at any time, even in places not in their zone, and will do anything the owning player wants. They could also be traded or dismissed, and interact with other entities in the world with prompting from the owner. They could also earn experience points themselves to level up at their owner's discretion. This required them to be interacting with the world around them and performing certain actions with or by the the owner's command. Players were even given private areas of their own once they reach a certain experience level, complete with all kinds of perks and extras added into the features.

The NPC system was stat based, so players may never know what they may find once they locate an NPC, or 'slut' as the game term calls it. There were 4 basic stats on a scale of 1 to 9001 (a hilarious real world pop culture touch by the world designer, I admit): Stamina, Horniness, Skill and Performance. Stamina relates to how long they can go before passing out, which then requires them to be inactive in the player's inventory for a short time. Horniness relates to how sexed up they are. The higher this stat was, the 'hungrier' they become, to quote the world designer. Skill relates to the sexual experience they have. The more Skill they have, the more advanced their knowledge of fucking will be. Performance relates to how good the NPC could do at everything else, such as fighting, dancing, singing, etc. There were a few subcategories here that labelled their most preferred activity. Each one could be raised, lowered or locked as they gain experience.

Certain NPCs require players to have a certain number of experience levels to claim. They were called 'Super Sluts', a kind of 'boss level' NPC that had insanely high stats. They were extremely rare and take on the appearance of something pertinent to the zone they were located in. Some listed examples included pornstars, goddesses or alien queens. According to a user review, owning even one of these was a badge of achievement in this game.

From what I understand, this entire game world was based entirely on collecting NPC play things in an adventure roleplaying style game, one that threw meat space realism and common sense out the window. To me, being new to Fuck Quest, it was a novel and debaucherous idea. It kind of reminded me of a few other games I've played in my lifetime. The adult twist made the genre even more exciting.

Choosing to warp into the game, I was greeted by another lobby that was the entrance into the game world. It looked like it was some kind of futuristic military bunker with fancy looking consoles everywhere. A few screens were strewn around the walls and the lighting was quite dim. A few other players were already here, chatting around about the game. When I took my first step, I was given the disembodied welcome speech by a recording made by the world designer, explaining to me in detail what his server was about and some simple rules to follow. Basically, don't be nasty to other players (unless they ask for it), don't steal unclaimed NPCs (Competing was fine.), and follow Visionsoft's terms and services. Before me, visible in the room ahead, were a number of labelled portals that lead into the active game zones. As I entered the next room, I received the tracker app in my eye display. It was a simple attachment that was like a radar. A quick tutorial later, I figured out how to start my sex filled adventure. Marked NPCs would blip when they are nearby, syncing with my sexual preference to separate me from the other players with other preferences. All I had to do in the game world was travel around until I find my query.

All that was left to do now was to choose which zone to go to, in which I would be starting out at Level 1. I was keen to experience what the world designer had in store for me.

Which zone do you go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)