More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Robopoop Robopoop

Which zone do you go to?

Medieval Fantasy Zone

Since I was a fan of the medieval fantasy genre, having played popular VR titles like 'EverQuest Unlimited' and 'Ultima VR', I thought about what it would be like to be in an adult themed fantasy world. Simply thinking about all the scantily clad NPCs that I could not touch, let alone fuck, in those previous games and the place where I was at now warmed up my loins some. It was just a naughty thought before, but with Fuck Quest, it was about to become real. As real as multi sensory VR can get, that is.

Stepping into the portal labeled 'Medieval Fantasy Zone', a bright green light disrupted my vision. When it dissipated, I found myself standing on a dirt road in a forest. All around me was the sounds, sights and smells of nature. Fresh dew. Flowers. Bees. Trees as far as the eye can see. Everything looked so real that I could even feel the wind as a breeze blew by. Next gen technology, at its finest. Looking down at myself, I was now dressed in a simple tan tunic, pants, shoes and travelling cloak. On my back was a small backpack, containing some medieval sundries, rope and a lantern. On my waist was a belt with a few pouches filled with interesting gear, a simple dagger and a buckler. I recognized the set up as standard starter medieval fantasy adventurer's gear. The kind that was generic enough to be any traditional class of adventurer. Shifting my gaze to my HUD, I checked my status and the tracker on the holographic display on my eyes, out of habit rather than necessity. Everything was working as it should be, so it was time to move out.

Walking down the dirt road in a random direction, I paid attention to my surroundings and the tracker. Sooner or later, something or someone was bound to appear.

I wonder what will happen...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)