More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What path do you take?

"Fun With Possession" storyline, Start with another main character "Jay LeRoy"

Let's start with my original story I started over 10 years ago. I am porting most of the original story from writing.com to here for your viewing pleasure. I would love it if any one who wants to add to this storyline. This story follows the main character of teenager Jay LeRoy a few years before the events of Aaron's storyline.

Story Plot:

Meet Jay LeRoy, a 18 year old high school senor who is quick witted smart, teenager that can think on his feet to get out of almost anything. Thanks to a small bottle that had the one and only magic possession pill that he got from an old man at his shop, he now have the power to possess bodies by turning in to his ghost form, and can possess them by going in any opening of their body or he can just fly into them. Using his new found power to have some fun!

He also have the power to take people's souls from their body and control their soulless bodies.

With this power in Jays hands, he uses this power to create chaos and to get closer to his fellow senor female classmates from his school in a ghostly way! And with this power comes the most action packed adventure that Jay have ever had! What will he get himself into? You control what happens. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)