More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

"Dottie Underwood" (Agent Carter)

Dorothy "Dottie" Underwood is a Soviet assassin trained in the Red Room Academy. As an operative of the Leviathan, she participated in Johann Fennhoff's plot against the American industrialist Howard Stark. She subsequently adopted the persona of a small-town girl from Iowa and infiltrated the Griffith Hotel in New York City. While assisting Fennhoff, she came in conflict with Peggy Carter, an SSR agent. During Fennhoff's attempt to kill the entire population of New York City on V-E Day, she was wounded but eventually managed to escape her pursuers. After the failure of her mission, she chose to stay in the USA and became a mercenary.

A year later, she was hired to rob a bank vault containing one of the pins used by the Council of Nine, but she was captured by Agent Carter. Before she could be properly interrogated, the FBI took custody of her and she was put into a federal prison. However, Underwood was freed by Agent Carter herself so she could help her fight the Council and Whitney Frost.

Via Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

How does Dottie end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)