About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
wharty has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
wharty has not published any stories.
-
Harem Hotel
by AliC
A reality show in which contestants compete for one lucky man or woman's affections, and are changed until they can.
Mind Control English 1,095 Chapters Deep 2,987 Words/Chapter 156,106 Likes 8,710,759 Views7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 10 months ago
No contributed stories yet
wharty has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
wharty has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
wharty has not earned any awards.