About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
wedgiepowers22 liked the chapter Overwatch in Fictional Nudism!.
2 days ago
-
wedgiepowers22 liked the chapter Nature's Embrace in Fictional Nudism!.
3 days ago
-
wedgiepowers22 liked the chapter Joke's Over in Fictional Nudism!.
3 days ago
-
wedgiepowers22 liked the chapter Publicity Stunt in Fictional Nudism!.
3 days ago
-
wedgiepowers22 liked the chapter Going Batty in Fictional Nudism!.
3 days ago
-
wedgiepowers22 liked the chapter Black vs Pink in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
-
wedgiepowers22 liked the chapter Lesson Plan in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
-
wedgiepowers22 liked the chapter Sarah a 20yr old Ginger in The Nude Note.
1 week ago
-
wedgiepowers22 liked the chapter The courtyard of a NewYork College in The Nude Note.
1 week ago
-
wedgiepowers22 liked the chapter Introduction in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
No recent activity
wedgiepowers22 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
wedgiepowers22 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
wedgiepowers22 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
wedgiepowers22 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
wedgiepowers22 has not earned any awards.