About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
vlia liked the chapter Tell her to go to the boys changing room in Favorable Odds.
1 week ago
-
vlia liked the chapter Shop then head home in Home Cumming.
1 week ago
-
-
vlia liked the chapter Introduction in My Girlfriend, The Temptress.
1 month ago
-
vlia liked the chapter No, you first have a heart to heart! in The Black Students Association.
1 month ago
-
vlia liked the chapter I watch them fuck in Houseguests.
2 months ago
-
vlia liked the chapter Offer self in Home Cumming.
2 months ago
-
vlia liked the chapter Hold her gaze in Home Cumming.
2 months ago
-
vlia liked the chapter Flirty in Home Cumming.
2 months ago
-
vlia liked the chapter More in Home Cumming.
2 months ago
No recent activity
vlia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
vlia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
vlia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
vlia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
vlia has not earned any awards.