About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- February 2, 1987
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy/Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
It's fun, why else?
- In conclusion, I am
-
A dirty girl with a dirty mind, looking for people share in my depravity.
-
vertigo published the chapter Jennifer has an investor's meeting. in Terms of Service.
20 minutes ago
-
vertigo published the chapter "Looks like he's gone for good this time. But I don't think we should stick around to see if he comes back! in Skyrim: CHYOA editon.
33 minutes ago
-
vertigo published the chapter Lets try something new. in Skyrim: CHYOA editon.
4 days ago
-
vertigo published the chapter To strip in Skyrim: CHYOA editon.
4 days ago
-
vertigo published the chapter Nay in Goonette Diaries.
1 month ago
-
vertigo published the chapter A naked sex doll. in Goonette Diaries.
1 month ago
-
vertigo published the story Goonette Diaries.
1 month ago
-
vertigo published the chapter Hadvar in Skyrim: CHYOA editon.
1 month ago
-
vertigo published the chapter Female Breton in Skyrim: CHYOA editon.
1 month ago
-
vertigo published the chapter Ambushed by goblins in My new life as an Elf.
5 months ago
No recent activity
vertigo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
vertigo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
vertigo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
vertigo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
vertigo has not earned any awards.