About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- December 31, 1990
- Location
- Serbia
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
uros liked the chapter Bianca geht zu ihren Eltern zurück in Das harte Geschäft.
3 days ago
-
uros liked the chapter Murat fickt Bianca auf dem Küchentisch in Das harte Geschäft.
3 days ago
-
uros liked the chapter Bianca soll mit einem Geschäftspartner schlafen für Geld in Das harte Geschäft.
3 days ago
-
uros liked the chapter Bianca und Murat im Badezimmer in Das harte Geschäft.
3 days ago
-
uros liked the chapter Mustafa fickt Bianca wieder in Das harte Geschäft.
3 days ago
-
uros liked the chapter Bianca wird auf dem Tisch gefickt in Das harte Geschäft.
3 days ago
-
uros liked the chapter Bianca ist willenlos in Das harte Geschäft.
3 days ago
-
uros liked the chapter Bianca hat den ersten Freier in Das harte Geschäft.
3 days ago
-
uros liked the chapter Bianca unterschreibt einen Nuttenvertrag in Das harte Geschäft.
3 days ago
-
uros liked the chapter Bianca geht nach dem Duschen ins Schlafzimmer in Das harte Geschäft.
3 days ago
No recent activity
uros has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
uros has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
uros has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
uros has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
uros has not earned any awards.