About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
turbid liked the chapter Stop himself at the last moment in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
turbid liked the chapter Those Wacky Gotham Knights in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
turbid liked the chapter Paradise under new management in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
turbid liked the chapter Paradise, Subjugated. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
turbid liked the chapter BimboTech: Return to Office in The Fish's one-off stories.
1 month ago
-
turbid liked the chapter BimboTech in The Fish's one-off stories.
1 month ago
-
turbid liked the chapter Interlude 1 in Villain Tamer.
2 months ago
-
turbid liked the chapter You are shocked by the idea, even though you realize it’s hypocritical in Spelling Errors.
3 months ago
-
turbid liked the chapter nothing in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
3 months ago
-
turbid liked the chapter Become Jaune Arc in God's Apprentice.
3 months ago
No recent activity
turbid has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
turbid has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
turbid has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
turbid has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
turbid has not earned any awards.