About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- North America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read / Watch sci-fi, Cycle, enjoy the outdoors
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Listen to sci-fi
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
why not?
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
tinkerobi2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
tinkerobi2 has not published any stories.
-
A Son's Birthday Wish
A boy's 20th birthday in a very sexually open family. Alexander Anders, or just Alex, has been given the gift of asking aything of his family. This gift can last a night-time or life-time. Will it be his mother that loves him with everything she is, his father with his 13" cock and loads of money, his little sister that adores him, or his rich big brother with a child on the way? (Moderated, feel free to add to this story!) **Now public!!**
BDSM English 18 Chapters Deep 400 Words/Chapter 882 Likes 380,299 Views6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 days ago -
Virtual maze
by Coy-toy
You excitedly bought the latest virtual reality gear, which claims to be so immersive you will be able to fully feel all actions in the game. It doesn’t take you long to find the adult games, especially the notorious maze. With many customizable Themes to play through, from fantasy, sci fi, and the hardcore modes, you must find the exit to win, and lose if you orgasm.
BDSM English 37 Chapters Deep 270 Words/Chapter 12,484 Likes 2,761,477 Views43 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Items of Power
by Cross C
A depository for stories involving magical items that control people and alter reality usually for erotic reasons...
Mind Control English 90 Chapters Deep 710 Words/Chapter 67,379 Likes 20,515,652 Views14 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago
No contributed stories yet
tinkerobi2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
tinkerobi2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
tinkerobi2 has not earned any awards.