About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
steven1986 liked the chapter Way back in his freshman year of college... in ENF to ENM.
1 week ago
-
steven1986 liked the chapter Max's Misadventures in ENF to ENM.
1 week ago
-
steven1986 liked the chapter Sage in ENM Intertwined.
2 weeks ago
-
steven1986 liked the chapter Walk of Pride? in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
steven1986 liked the chapter Unburden yourself in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
steven1986 liked the chapter I need to see the manager in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
steven1986 liked the chapter Robe Troubles in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
steven1986 liked the chapter Exfoliating Shower in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
steven1986 liked the chapter The full package in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
steven1986 liked the chapter Negotiation in ENM Intertwined.
2 months ago
No recent activity
steven1986 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
steven1986 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
steven1986 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
steven1986 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
steven1986 has not earned any awards.