About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read it, I guess?
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
other good stories.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I'm bored sometimes...
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
somestupidname liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
somestupidname liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 days ago
-
somestupidname liked the chapter The Inferno 1 - The Costumes in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
4 days ago
-
somestupidname liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
6 days ago
-
somestupidname liked the chapter The College Spreads: The Viewers and the Actors in College Spread: Sex Poker.
1 week ago
-
somestupidname liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
somestupidname liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
somestupidname liked the chapter The College Spreads: The Pockets and the Team in College Spread: Sex Poker.
1 week ago
-
somestupidname liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 6 - Cleanup in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 week ago
-
somestupidname liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
No recent activity
somestupidname has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
somestupidname has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
somestupidname has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
somestupidname has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
somestupidname has not earned any awards.