About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
I don't give boons, only delayed action penalties. I don't give wishes, only curses.
No recent activity
sho1223 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sho1223 has not published any stories.
-
Harem Hotel
by AliC
A reality show in which contestants compete for one lucky man or woman's affections, and are changed until they can.
Mind Control English 1,089 Chapters Deep 2,978 Words/Chapter 155,585 Likes 8,678,042 Views95 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago
No contributed stories yet
sho1223 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sho1223 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sho1223 has not earned any awards.