About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
shinyavarice liked the chapter Getting to the Point in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
shinyavarice liked the chapter I need a love reaction in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
shinyavarice liked the chapter I'm sick of sitting around here trying to write this book in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
shinyavarice liked the chapter Strategy Meeting in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
shinyavarice liked the chapter I'm dying for some action in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
shinyavarice posted a reply on the chapter Hey, baby, I'm just about starving tonight in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
shinyavarice left a comment on the chapter Hey, baby, I'm just about starving tonight in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
shinyavarice liked the chapter Hey, baby, I'm just about starving tonight in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
shinyavarice liked the chapter They say, "You gotta stay hungry" in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
shinyavarice liked the chapter Stay on the streets of this town, and they'll be carving you up all right in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
No recent activity
shinyavarice has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
shinyavarice has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
shinyavarice has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
shinyavarice has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
shinyavarice has not earned any awards.