About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sergei liked the chapter Pyrrha's Concerns in Normality.
14 hours ago
-
sergei liked the chapter Carmen will solve 'everything' in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 days ago
-
sergei liked the chapter HR so nobody to feel guilty about. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 days ago
-
sergei liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
sergei liked the chapter Breaking down the White Queen in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 week ago
-
sergei liked the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
sergei liked the chapter The Fifth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
sergei liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
sergei liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
sergei liked the chapter First Day of School in Written Ownership.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
sergei has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sergei has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sergei has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sergei has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sergei has not earned any awards.