About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sebcio liked the chapter Yes in X Change Party.
6 days ago
-
sebcio liked the chapter The Bathroom in X Change Party.
6 days ago
-
sebcio liked the chapter You ask her to be gentle in X-Change.
3 weeks ago
-
sebcio liked the chapter With newfound need in X-Change.
3 weeks ago
-
sebcio liked the chapter Chapter 6: Meg in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
1 month ago
-
sebcio liked the chapter Chapter 3: Testing In Public in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
1 month ago
-
sebcio liked the chapter Chapter 2: Exploring Depravity in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
1 month ago
-
sebcio liked the chapter Last one in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
sebcio liked the chapter Hess nex in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
sebcio liked the chapter It's a start in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
No recent activity
sebcio has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sebcio has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sebcio has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sebcio has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sebcio has not earned any awards.