About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- 0
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
satan9966 liked the chapter Yes, To Her Surprise in At the Cabin.
1 year ago
-
satan9966 liked the chapter Absolutely in At the Cabin.
1 year ago
-
satan9966 liked the chapter Chloe's Ready For Round Two in At the Cabin.
1 year ago
-
satan9966 liked the chapter Chloe Needs Zack To Help With Her Anal Fixation in At the Cabin.
1 year ago
-
satan9966 liked the chapter Zack Talks To Gavin While Chloe Explores Her Body in At the Cabin.
1 year ago
-
satan9966 liked the chapter Eventually in At the Cabin.
1 year ago
-
satan9966 liked the chapter Yes And No in At the Cabin.
1 year ago
-
satan9966 liked the chapter Zack Starts Seeing Chloe Differently in At the Cabin.
1 year ago
-
satan9966 liked the chapter Yes in At the Cabin.
1 year ago
-
satan9966 liked the chapter Fun times in At the Cabin.
1 year ago
No recent activity
satan9966 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
satan9966 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
satan9966 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
satan9966 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
satan9966 has not earned any awards.