About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
rykot66 liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
6 days ago
-
rykot66 liked the chapter Tom Geese-Freshman in college in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 week ago
-
rykot66 liked the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
rykot66 liked the chapter Intermission 5: Taking Over Mitsuki Bakugo in MHA Taking over.
1 week ago
-
rykot66 liked the chapter Capitulo 2 in Hipnosis.
2 weeks ago
-
rykot66 liked the chapter Introduction in Hipnosis.
2 weeks ago
-
rykot66 liked the chapter Drop hints about her and your desires to Alina in Faithful husband .
3 weeks ago
-
rykot66 liked the chapter In for the kill shot in Faithful husband .
3 weeks ago
-
rykot66 liked the chapter Broaden Ava Kinks further(Threesome route, Alina) in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
-
rykot66 liked the chapter Marcus Dominic, Son of Hermes in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
No recent activity
rykot66 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
rykot66 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
rykot66 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
rykot66 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
rykot66 has not earned any awards.