About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
rubixbunny liked the chapter Yes in Your bully and your wife.
2 days ago
-
rubixbunny liked the chapter The Show Must Go On in Bullshitman.
2 weeks ago
-
rubixbunny liked the chapter An Awkward Alliance in Bullshitman.
3 weeks ago
-
rubixbunny liked the chapter Meanwhile, Back in Washington in Bullshitman.
4 weeks ago
-
rubixbunny liked the chapter Un-huh in Tricked into Porn.
1 month ago
-
rubixbunny liked the chapter The Power of the Written Word in Bullshitman.
1 month ago
-
rubixbunny published the chapter An apology in Accidents Happen.
1 month ago
-
rubixbunny liked the chapter Introduction in Sarahs Adventures.
1 month ago
-
rubixbunny liked the chapter Headline Nudes in Bullshitman.
1 month ago
-
rubixbunny liked the chapter Katie finally meets Robbie's cock! in The Device.
2 months ago
No recent activity
rubixbunny has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
rubixbunny has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
rubixbunny has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
rubixbunny has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
rubixbunny has not earned any awards.