About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
richardcheese has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
richardcheese has not published any stories.
-
Quaranturned
You are stuck in quarantine with one of your relatives. Some one is getting turned out and used as a sex toy for the other in lockdown. The only question is, will it be them...or YOU?
Family English 15 Chapters Deep 835 Words/Chapter 2,031 Likes 564,929 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
The Bimbug
A virus has begun sweeping the globe, infecting boys and turning them into sexy shemales with huge cocks, hungry holes, and irresistible cravings for sex. It is spread through cumming inside an infected sissy, or ingesting their cum. The good news is men are only infected if they have a sissy side to them, even if it's only a slight curiosity. So studs and real men have a virtual harem of bimbois to play with. The bad news is you aren't sure which you really are. There is only one way to find out for sure. Do you dare risk infection?
Science Fiction English 47 Chapters Deep 928 Words/Chapter 5,769 Likes 1,388,147 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago
No contributed stories yet
richardcheese has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
richardcheese has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
richardcheese has not earned any awards.