About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
rdmatl07 liked the chapter Dragon's Graveyard: The First Dragon's in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
1 week ago
-
rdmatl07 liked the chapter The Aftermath in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
rdmatl07 liked the chapter Lisa's game streaming. in A New Home.
2 weeks ago
-
rdmatl07 liked the chapter Dead alive in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
3 weeks ago
-
rdmatl07 liked the chapter Dress You Up in Groundhog Lay.
1 month ago
-
rdmatl07 liked the chapter Poll: Initial Transformations D&D in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
rdmatl07 liked the chapter A World Without Ji-Woo (Date Pt. 2) in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
rdmatl07 liked the chapter Turn about's fair play in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
2 months ago
-
rdmatl07 liked the chapter The Red District in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
2 months ago
-
rdmatl07 liked the chapter Coming home in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
2 months ago
No recent activity
rdmatl07 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
rdmatl07 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
rdmatl07 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
rdmatl07 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
rdmatl07 has not earned any awards.