About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
qwertylion liked the chapter Schrodinger's Fuck in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 day ago
-
qwertylion liked the chapter Post nut Clarity makes it worse. in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
qwertylion liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
qwertylion liked the chapter Character images in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
qwertylion liked the chapter The Decision in Off Limits.
3 days ago
-
qwertylion liked the chapter Mark in the chair in Her Husband's Cock.
3 days ago
-
qwertylion liked the chapter With Mrs Carter in The Reality Editor.
3 days ago
-
qwertylion liked the chapter The Average Male in The Reality Editor.
3 days ago
-
qwertylion liked the chapter Adrian Stone, Sleeping in bedroom at parent's home in The Reality Editor.
3 days ago
-
qwertylion liked the chapter Introduction in The Reality Editor.
3 days ago
No recent activity
qwertylion has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
qwertylion has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
qwertylion has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
qwertylion has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
qwertylion has not earned any awards.