About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
poploko liked the chapter Erotic chaos with Bunny Bitch + Fashion Bitch in Reality Book.
11 months ago
-
poploko liked the chapter Try out this feature on them some more! in The Role ReWriter.
1 year ago
-
poploko liked the chapter horny himbo maker in Oblivious.
2 years ago
-
poploko liked the chapter Dinner and a movie in The Magical Journal.
2 years ago
-
poploko liked the chapter Nope in The Magical Journal.
2 years ago
-
poploko liked the chapter With Kat in The Magical Journal.
2 years ago
-
poploko liked the chapter Not by Tessa's standards in The Magical Journal.
2 years ago
-
poploko liked the chapter Pushing Boundaries in Reality Book.
2 years ago
-
poploko liked the chapter Trying New Fetishes in Reality Book.
2 years ago
-
poploko liked the chapter Breaking Taboos in Reality Book.
2 years ago
No recent activity
poploko has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
poploko has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
poploko has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
poploko has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
poploko has not earned any awards.