About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- November 30, 1989
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write, netflix, read, draw... eat?
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
web comics, good books
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
vagina
- I write erotica because
-
I only write Victim's Perspective now. And I write because erotica gets me going more than anyone can.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A new mom! I won't be around as much!
-
oscar wilde liked the chapter Both in Mind and time control.
1 day ago
-
oscar wilde liked the chapter Woman doing Yoga in Mind and time control.
1 day ago
-
oscar wilde liked the chapter Try a stepped up training regimen. in The Ultimate Dating App.
1 week ago
-
oscar wilde left a comment on the chapter Lady Sif and Asgardian Antics in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 week ago
-
oscar wilde liked the chapter Balance in all things in Women Have Needs.
3 weeks ago
-
oscar wilde liked the chapter Two months later, Monica gets used to her new life in Women Have Needs.
3 weeks ago
-
oscar wilde left a comment on the chapter Monica Needs huge fake tits in Women Have Needs.
3 weeks ago
-
oscar wilde liked the chapter Monica Needs huge fake tits in Women Have Needs.
3 weeks ago
-
oscar wilde liked the chapter RNG in Trait Swap.
3 weeks ago
-
oscar wilde liked the chapter Eventually in The Obedience Curse.
2 months ago
No recent activity
oscar wilde has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
oscar wilde has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
oscar wilde has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
oscar wilde has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
oscar wilde has not earned any awards.