More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by onceatiger onceatiger

What are your Needs?

Monica Needs huge fake tits

She was in the frozen foods section, wondering what flavor of Ben & Jerry's to get, when Monica realized she needed to have huge fake tits.

It wasn't like she wanted them - she thought implants were demeaning, to say the least, not to mention that her husband would freak out. They'd always been conservative in their love life, both of them good and devout Catholics, and neither of them would want her to deform her body like that, but that suddenly didn't matter. She needed them. For some reason she couldn't quite put her finger on, she just knew deep down that her life wouldn't be complete until she had huge fake tits. She didn't just need a moderate set of implants, either. She needed huge fake tits. She wasn't sure exactly how big "huge" really was, and she would certainly never ordinarily call her breasts "tits", but she needed them just the same.

So with her usual decisiveness, she made up her mind to look up a surgeon as soon as she got home. She needed groceries too, and she was already here, so she may as well finish her shopping. Checking her list, she grabbed something chocolatey from the freezer and went to get the rest of her groceries.

On her way home, Monica thought about how she was going to pay for her implants. She and Steven weren't poor by any means, but surgery was probably going to be expensive, and she wanted to pay for it entirely herself; no sense in draining their savings account unless she had to. She would, of course, if it came down to it - she needed the huge fake tits, there was no getting around that. There'd never been a reason for her to look at how much something like this cost before, of course, but she doubted it was cheap to get it done right - and just because she needed huge fake tits for no reason she could think of meant she had to be stupid about it. She certainly wasn't going to hire some hack and end up with complications or have them look even worse than huge fake tits had to. And how would they look, anyway? She glanced down at her modest chest, wondering what her largish B cups would look like when they were pumped full of silicone. Or saline? What did they even use for good implants these days? And would they be fake enough for her new needs if she got whatever the 'good' kind was? She shook her head and did her best to put it out of her mind; no sense worrying about it until she had the time to do some research.

Pulling into her driveway, she hopped out of the car and fetched her bags from the trunk. Hugging her groceries to her, she paused for a moment. She couldn't help but wonder if she'd be able to do stuff like this so easily after she got her new implants. She sighed, and went through the routine process of putting everything away. That done, she checked the time - Steven wouldn't be home for another couple of hours, so she didn't need to worry about dinner yet. That gave her some time to hit the internet and look up some more info about her huge fake tits.

What does she decide "huge" really means?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)