About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
orifalcon89 left a comment on the chapter Canapés Diablotin in Harem Hotel.
12 hours ago
-
orifalcon89 liked the chapter Canapés Diablotin in Harem Hotel.
12 hours ago
-
orifalcon89 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
3 days ago
-
orifalcon89 published the chapter Dramatis Personae (is a Pretentious Way to Say Cast of Characters) in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
orifalcon89 liked the chapter Special Delivery in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
orifalcon89 liked the chapter In the Belly of the Whale (R,M,L) in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
-
orifalcon89 left a comment on the chapter In the Belly of the Whale (R,M,L) in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
-
orifalcon89 liked the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
-
orifalcon89 left a comment on the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
orifalcon89 liked the chapter Transformation Poll 1 in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
No recent activity
orifalcon89 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
orifalcon89 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
orifalcon89 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
orifalcon89 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
orifalcon89 has not earned any awards.