About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
nullsquared liked the chapter A briefing in Ambassador.
21 hours ago
-
nullsquared liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
nullsquared liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
nullsquared liked the chapter Nice try, but this is... in Tales of a "Bent" gamer.
2 days ago
-
nullsquared liked the chapter Heather’s turn. in Relationship Editor.
2 days ago
-
nullsquared liked the chapter After the fall in Ambassador.
2 days ago
-
nullsquared liked the chapter The Inferno 2 - First Impressions in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
3 days ago
-
nullsquared liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
nullsquared liked the chapter Rethinking Boundaries in Kingdom.
4 days ago
-
nullsquared liked the chapter Systems overload in Ambassador.
4 days ago
No recent activity
nullsquared has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nullsquared has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nullsquared has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nullsquared has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nullsquared has not earned any awards.