About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mspeers1 liked the chapter Colossal Titan Level: 99 in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 week ago
-
mspeers1 liked the chapter Knowledge is Power in Rescripted Holy Scripture.
1 week ago
-
mspeers1 liked the chapter Alarm buzzes in Umm actually....
1 week ago
-
mspeers1 liked the chapter Character introduction in The Luckiest man in the world.
1 week ago
-
mspeers1 liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
mspeers1 liked the chapter Nuclear Reaction in Planetary Alignment Harem.
2 weeks ago
-
mspeers1 liked the chapter Women Are Horny in Wishes.
3 weeks ago
-
mspeers1 liked the chapter Ruby, the red lamia in Mind Control University: CHYOA edition.
3 weeks ago
-
mspeers1 liked the chapter The Whole Beer in Planetary Alignment Harem.
3 weeks ago
-
No recent activity
mspeers1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mspeers1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mspeers1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mspeers1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mspeers1 has not earned any awards.