About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
moonshchyoa liked the chapter Oh how the tables have turned in Mind Controll Device.
1 year ago
-
moonshchyoa liked the chapter Only a bit more in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
moonshchyoa liked the chapter Everyone’s back in the house in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
moonshchyoa liked the chapter Not needed in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
moonshchyoa liked the chapter Plenty more where that came from in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
moonshchyoa liked the chapter Blind trust in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
moonshchyoa liked the chapter Slow and steady in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
moonshchyoa liked the chapter Everything in Kink Development Kit.
2 years ago
-
moonshchyoa liked the chapter Easy agreement in Kink Development Kit.
2 years ago
-
moonshchyoa liked the chapter Trying to find the right moment in Kink Development Kit.
2 years ago
No recent activity
moonshchyoa has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
moonshchyoa has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
moonshchyoa has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
moonshchyoa has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
moonshchyoa has not earned any awards.