About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
miltonjohn liked the chapter Introduction in Cleo – a lovely, naive pussy.
3 days ago
-
miltonjohn liked the chapter Amy’s next step… in 48 Hours As A Girl.
3 days ago
-
miltonjohn liked the chapter In her kitty... in A Day of Days.
1 week ago
-
miltonjohn liked the chapter Fuck the man out of her in X Change Party.
2 weeks ago
-
miltonjohn liked the chapter Aftermath in X Change Party.
2 weeks ago
-
miltonjohn liked the chapter two can play that game in Childhood friend escalation.
3 weeks ago
-
miltonjohn liked the chapter No more interruptions! Becky wants it. in Passed out girls never say “no” to impregnation!.
3 months ago
-
miltonjohn liked the chapter Becky gives in in Bravos Feminine.
3 months ago
-
miltonjohn liked the chapter I fall in love with her and want to pound a baby into her in Your Hot Co-worker.
3 months ago
-
miltonjohn liked the chapter Switch to pussy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
4 months ago
No recent activity
miltonjohn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
miltonjohn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
miltonjohn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
miltonjohn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
miltonjohn has not earned any awards.