About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
marx liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
4 hours ago
-
marx liked the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
2 days ago
-
marx liked the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
4 days ago
-
marx liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
marx liked the chapter Loves the older woman words as she get Ava to put on a dress for her in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
-
marx liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
2 weeks ago
-
marx liked the chapter Finishing up with Sofia in Slut Girlfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
marx liked the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
-
marx liked the chapter Just a tongue in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
-
marx liked the chapter Broaden Ava Kinks further(Threesome route, Alina) in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
No recent activity
marx has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
marx has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
marx has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
marx has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
marx has not earned any awards.