About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
luffeve liked the chapter While you stay home in Your Engagement.
6 minutes ago
-
luffeve liked the chapter She’ll go by herself in Your Engagement.
7 minutes ago
-
luffeve liked the chapter A few days pass in Your Engagement.
7 minutes ago
-
luffeve liked the chapter You open it in Your Engagement.
8 minutes ago
-
luffeve liked the chapter No in Your Engagement.
9 minutes ago
-
luffeve liked the chapter The day before overtime in Your Engagement.
3 hours ago
-
luffeve liked the chapter Monday morning in Your Engagement.
3 hours ago
-
luffeve liked the chapter Your wife needs him in Your bully and your wife.
1 month ago
-
luffeve liked the chapter A new connection in Your bully and your wife.
1 month ago
-
luffeve liked the chapter Accept in Your bully and your wife.
1 month ago
No recent activity
luffeve has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
luffeve has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
luffeve has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
luffeve has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
luffeve has not earned any awards.