About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- December 29, 1999
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy, sci-fi, horror, romance fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
little_sparrow liked the chapter OK, but bareback in the Super Surf Van now in When The Cat's Away.
6 days ago
-
little_sparrow liked the chapter Stuart offers Bernie a trade in When The Cat's Away.
1 week ago
-
little_sparrow liked the chapter Five in Your Mom.
1 week ago
-
little_sparrow liked the chapter Open up in Your Mom.
1 week ago
-
little_sparrow liked the chapter Six in Your Mom.
1 week ago
-
little_sparrow liked the chapter Sharing You in Taming the Dom.
1 week ago
-
little_sparrow liked the chapter Protects you in Taming the Dom.
1 week ago
-
little_sparrow liked the chapter Exposed in Taming the Dom.
1 week ago
-
little_sparrow liked the chapter Photography session in Taming the Dom.
1 week ago
-
little_sparrow liked the chapter Putting her Pet in his place in Taming the Dom.
1 week ago
No recent activity
little_sparrow has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
little_sparrow has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
little_sparrow has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
little_sparrow has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
little_sparrow has not earned any awards.