About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
linlo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
linlo has not published any stories.
-
Diaper Secret
Alexa’s not the only one with a diaper secret….
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 37 Chapters Deep 266 Words/Chapter 2,087 Likes 617,338 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,153 Likes 60,535,010 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago
No contributed stories yet
linlo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
linlo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
linlo has not earned any awards.