About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
linlo published the chapter No in Alternative reality.
1 week ago
-
linlo published the chapter On the bus in Alternative reality.
2 weeks ago
-
linlo published the chapter The wet forest behind the school in Alternative reality.
2 weeks ago
-
linlo published the chapter She came back in Alternative reality.
2 weeks ago
-
linlo published the chapter He finds u in Alternative reality.
2 weeks ago
-
linlo published the chapter U masterbate with him in Alternative reality.
2 weeks ago
-
linlo published the chapter U got caught in Alternative reality.
2 weeks ago
-
linlo published the chapter Flower gets turned on in Alternative reality.
2 weeks ago
-
linlo published the chapter Flower 18 (F) in Alternative reality.
2 weeks ago
-
linlo published the chapter Jackson 18 (M) in Alternative reality.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
linlo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
linlo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
linlo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
linlo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
linlo has not earned any awards.