About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 30, 1976
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
leatherslave published the chapter Die Hurentaufe in Die Lehrerin.
3 weeks ago
-
leatherslave published the chapter Dragan nimmt Sandy von hinten, die Grenze zwischen Lust und Pein schwindet in Die Lehrerin.
3 weeks ago
-
leatherslave published the chapter Sie zwingen Sandy Elas Fotze zu lecken in Die Lehrerin.
3 weeks ago
-
leatherslave published the chapter Elas Lust in Die Lehrerin.
3 weeks ago
-
leatherslave published the chapter Ihr Körper verrät sie, sie kann nicht mehr anders. in Die Lehrerin.
3 weeks ago
-
leatherslave published the chapter Immer noch nicht. Dragan und Ela lassen nicht locker in Die Lehrerin.
3 weeks ago
-
leatherslave published the chapter Sie bleibt zunächst starrköpfig. Sandys erniedrigende Behandlung geht weiter. in Die Lehrerin.
3 weeks ago
-
leatherslave published the chapter Im Malmstrom der verbotenen Lust in Die Lehrerin.
3 weeks ago
-
leatherslave published the chapter Natürlich nicht. Dragan une Ela haben andere Pläne in Die Lehrerin.
3 weeks ago
-
leatherslave published the chapter Aus Sandys Sicht in Die Lehrerin.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
leatherslave has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
leatherslave has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
leatherslave has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
leatherslave has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
leatherslave has not earned any awards.