About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
klorslug liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
12 hours ago
-
klorslug liked the chapter Garz the goblin fucks Astrid in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
klorslug liked the chapter Goblin blowjob in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
klorslug liked the chapter A drunken time in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
klorslug liked the chapter Yarendale in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
klorslug liked the chapter Garz has a goal in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
klorslug liked the chapter Curiosity in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
klorslug liked the chapter Astrid and Nessa in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
klorslug liked the chapter Introduction in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
klorslug liked the chapter Final Boss Battle in Corruption of the Hero's party.
1 day ago
No recent activity
klorslug has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
klorslug has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
klorslug has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
klorslug has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
klorslug has not earned any awards.