About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
johnark19 liked the chapter Detective Nora is on the case II in Normality.
1 week ago
-
johnark19 liked the chapter Detective Nora is on the case in Normality.
1 week ago
-
johnark19 liked the chapter Control and Truth in Normality.
1 week ago
-
johnark19 liked the chapter Food and Secrets? in Normality.
1 week ago
-
johnark19 liked the chapter Jaune and Ren's new reality in Normality.
1 week ago
-
johnark19 liked the chapter Time to rule Equestria in A Truthful Dragon.
1 week ago
-
johnark19 liked the chapter A lovely couple in Hypnotic all the way.
1 week ago
-
johnark19 liked the chapter World 1: My Hero Academia - Yaoyorozu Momo in Hypnotic all the way.
1 week ago
-
johnark19 liked the chapter Ed Wakes Up in Universal Rules.
1 week ago
-
johnark19 liked the chapter A Man in Universal Rules.
1 week ago
No recent activity
johnark19 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
johnark19 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
johnark19 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
johnark19 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
johnark19 has not earned any awards.