About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Europe
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Gaming and reading mostly. With a little hint of sports mixed in.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy Novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I enjoy lots and lots of erotica by others, so I thought I'd try to give some back.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Pretty fine, thanks for asking.
-
johans liked the chapter A guided tour in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 hours ago
-
johans received a new award: CHYOA Favorite.
13 hours ago
-
johans liked the chapter Professor Jake in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
14 hours ago
-
johans liked the chapter Komplimente sind doch nicht verboten! Jonas probiert es... in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
22 hours ago
-
johans liked the chapter Morning in Bullys not So Bad.
22 hours ago
-
johans liked the chapter Scheiße! Er will noch mehr Frauen schwängern! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
22 hours ago
-
johans liked the chapter Es ist der Polizeibeamte! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
22 hours ago
-
johans liked the chapter Die Leute im Saal könnten jeden Moment reinkommen und nachsehen... in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
22 hours ago
-
johans liked the chapter Sie ist schutzlos, weil Ihr Ehemann Kondome benutzt. in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
22 hours ago
-
johans liked the chapter Ein klarer Befehl! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
22 hours ago
No recent activity
johans has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
johans has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
johans has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
johans has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
johans has not earned any awards.