About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jab69 liked the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Hanna's punishment in The Rulebook.
3 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
3 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Chameleon Part 3 in The Rulebook.
3 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter Evelyn's Wardrobe in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
jab69 liked the chapter The Game of Love in The Romance Mechanic.
4 days ago
No recent activity
jab69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jab69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jab69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jab69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jab69 has not earned any awards.