About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ichigonaruto published the chapter Ballbusting Yuma as yourself in Tamamo's cuntbusting desire.
1 day ago
-
ichigonaruto published the chapter Ballbusting Yuma as Sakiko in Tamamo's cuntbusting desire.
1 day ago
-
ichigonaruto received a new award: Scene Crafter.
5 days ago
-
ichigonaruto published the chapter A dream of dominating others in Tamamo's cuntbusting desire.
5 days ago
-
ichigonaruto published the chapter A joyful nightmare in Tamamo's cuntbusting desire.
5 days ago
-
ichigonaruto published the chapter A peaceful dream in Tamamo's cuntbusting desire.
5 days ago
-
ichigonaruto published the chapter You take a boring but necessary first step in Tamamo's cuntbusting desire.
1 week ago
-
ichigonaruto published the chapter Forget about the spider girl for now and focus on bondage in Tamamo's cuntbusting desire.
1 week ago
-
ichigonaruto published the chapter A humiliating escort through the village in Tamamo's cuntbusting desire.
1 week ago
-
ichigonaruto received a new award: First Like.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ichigonaruto has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ichigonaruto has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ichigonaruto has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ichigonaruto has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ichigonaruto has not earned any awards.