About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
ichigonaruto has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ichigonaruto has not published any stories.
-
Paintball and Busting
You decide to go out paint balling with your girlfriend or boyfriend. When you both arrive you find that this was a much more serious game than you anticipated. Protect your crotch because that’s what everyone is going for!
BDSM English 13 Chapters Deep 407 Words/Chapter 138 Likes 211,628 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 3 weeks ago
No contributed stories yet
ichigonaruto has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ichigonaruto has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ichigonaruto has not earned any awards.